Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Jelly Mooncakes













Dont you just love lantern festival? When I was young, I used to have a hard time choosing a lantern amongst the many beautiful ones hanging high above my head in Kedai runcit. The one lantern that I really wish I could have was the old fashion trolley looking one with wings and when you push it, the wings will flap!! I used to wait outside my house just to see other children walk by with that lantern... sigh.. I wish I could buy that lantern now and if I could, I will buy plenty!

So, to play with lanterns and eat mooncakes are part of Chinese culture and this year I have created 2 new flavors to add on my last year's bestsellers. The flavours for this year are :-

Lemon with yogurt filling
Dragon fruit with yogurt filling
White Coffee with yogurt filling
Cendol
Tutti Fruitti
Bubur Cha Cha

These are sold 4 in a pretty box at RM25 or individually at RM7.50. Deliveries are made on the following dates; 23rd, 25th, 28th 30th September and 2nd October.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

maylyn said...

eh...I also so wanted the lantern with the wings that flapped, if not mistaken it's a butterfly lantern. Well my mum refuse to buy that for us cos it was very expensive.

Can I place an order for 1 box of mooncake with mixed flavour.
Lemon with yogurt filling
Tutti Fruitti
Bubur cha cha
Cendol

I can pick them up at the kindy on the 23rd.

Food so delicious! said...

May Lyn,

Can Can.. will be ready for you to pick up from Kindy on 23rd...

Ya lo.. that butterfly lantern is very expensive one.. but it is so pretty.. till today I can still remember its beauty.. sigh!!! If only we had money when we were young...

maylyn said...

hey you got to remind me on 23rd k. I'll be back from HK on 22 so you better remind me cos after hols everything forget liao.