Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Caramelized Apple Cheesecake




I had some apples sitting on my dining table looking very forlorn and.... I decided to make something out of them! Initially, it was to make apple pie but after thinking, I have decided to be adventurous... decided to combine something I like with something I love.. apple pie filling with baked cheesecake!

I also decided to have a flavorful base made of crushed cookies to enhance the whole taste. With a reasonably rich cheesecake that is baked as the main star with slices of nicely flavored apples to compliment the cake, the result is... a very delicious caramelized Apple cheesecake that has a hint of lemon and cinnamon.

This can be bought for RM95...... a delicious indulgence!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I'm so priviledge to get to taste it. Very refreshing caramel lemon taste with apple top. Very yummy cheese cream and very flavourful crust. Perfect 10! If is not bcos of weight cautious, I can eat 2-3 pcs at one time.

Chel said...

This is delicious! The crust is good and the cake on the whole, blends well with the apple. Overall, it is very good.