Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Casa De La Smurf!





Nat has gotta be the most creative and cheeky 5 years old I have ever known.. wel, beside me of course! Hahahaa.. Nat is the same owner of my pink convertable car cake last year and yes, it was Nat that told me she wanted a convertable car that is pink! Hahahaha... So, this year, she told me she wanted a mushroom house with smurfs and smurfette in it... wahhh!!!


The challenge about this cake is the mushroom top.. it was a tricky work.. but nevertheless, after 7 hours of cutting, shaving, shaping, I got it right! Hahahahaha.. well, right to Nat's standard. The other challenge was half way working on this cake, it poured!! poured big drops of rain with strong wind... OOooo.... it this trouble or what??


Thank God I finished the cake relatively fast as the rain poured the whole night thru... Praise the Lord!! the cake stood majestic and proud and not too much of melt down from the humidity...


This orange butter cake weigh in at 4.2kg and was sold for RM550.. There were plenty of wastage from shaving, cutting and shaping the mushroom house.. ..












Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Elaine said...

It was a HUGE hit at the party. Not only did it look good, it tasted GREAT!!! thanks pearl for making nat the happiest smurfette!