Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Angels & Baby



Zoey's aunt was very excited with her arrival. Her long awaited niece made her grand entrance last month and aunt immediately placed an order for a full moon cake to celebrate Zoey's full moon party. I was asked to come up with something sweet and pretty with angels and all baby necessities. I came up with this.. 3 angels watching over a sleeping baby with bibs, booties, pacifier, ballerina's tutus and bows.


Another request from Zoey's aunt is that the cake must not be too sweet and with that, I made lemon buttercake. This whole arrangement was sold for RM590.








Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: