Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Rules of this house...



All food created by me uses the best quality ingredients. No added preservatives or stabliser or emulsifier or enhancer. Whenever colours are added, I shall try to use natural ingredients, failing which, food coloring are used but at a minimum dosage. I do not alter my recipes as it will affect the quality and taste..

All food created by me are not delivered to your doorstep. If you need to have them delivered to you for whatever reasons which we wont ask, a minimum fee will be charged. The charges are RM20 for anywhere around Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya excluding Subang, Kota Kemuning, Klang, Shah Alam, Banting, Hulu Kelang, Ampang, Gombak, Cheras, etc.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: