Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pastries - Creme Puffs



Profiterole... eclairs... I call them creme puff..













An old fashion french dessert typically filled with rich, velvety smooth and simply delicious custard...wicked!

You can have it with rich whipped cream and fruits. Or, you can have it with savory fillings such as glam tuna, eggilicious or fanciful seafood.... indulgenilicious!

A minimum of 30 pieces at RM1.50 each. Great for afternoon tea or parties!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cream puff is lovely ..one bite yo'll love it..Thanks for it I manage to give is as gifts to my friends..which for CNY they are very boring with Cookies ..so cream puff came into my mind