Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - Spring Time











Spring Time!! Yes, we here never get a chance to experience Spring.. but I suppose people squatting at some 4 season continent will tell you that Spring time is where everything suddenly burst out with vibrant colours and LIFE.. Yeessss!! that is what I thought should be for this order....Bursting with life for 5 beautiful girls and 1 boy! Hehehe...

Lemonade cuppies at RM4.00 each, minimum of 25 to make out the whole layout.


p/s.. The photos above were uploaded from my mobile phone. It might not be a big deal to a lot of people but those who knows me well will tell you.. It's damn BIG DEAL for a TD queen! Wahaha...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Ju said...

Before dinner, all the kids booked their favourite design cupcakes. This year everyone have their own cake and celebrate at the same time.

The kids like your design but afraid to say not the lemon cake. I think they don't like tangy taste. But I like it. Very clean taste. Brandon chose the lady bug and kept it a container until today. I ask him when are you going to eat. He said not eating but see only.