Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Earth Hour - My contribution




That is my hall during earth hour....... We did more than just switched off the lights.. we switched off every god damn thing that needed electricity, meaning, we shut the mains and lighted scented candles in all sorts of funky holder.. hurricane lamps are fun! And what we did?? We talked. My girl and I talked, laughed, giggled and simply had fun. We wasnt aware of the time or discomfort that comes along with no electricity. It was GREAT!

I shall be doing this Earth Hour once a month.. I think it is a good way to help mother earth and also bring our relationship to greater heights! I want my girl to have lots of happy memories of herself and me lazing around in candle lights talking about everything that matters when she look back in years to come.
So, did you people had as much fun as I did during Earth Hour?


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

That night 5 families were all gether in 1 house. Therefore, we have save 4 houses electricity. If I would have candles light up like you, my house would have burn down by now with 2 active boys!