Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Basket of longevity wishes





I learnt something from this cake... Never attempt fate! Trying to marry a very moist chocolate cake with fondant can be disastrous! And boy, did I panicked. Thank GOD for his grace, I am able to pull this off rather nicely and learn a lesson.

This cake was sold for RM120 and it took me many hours to get everything presentable. However, I am very happy that the buyer had very good review of the cake and love it. God is great!



These are longevity buns to wish the buyer's grandmama happy birthday!




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful? I hope I can find something similar for my mum's 70th birthday but difficult. I guess, it is too time consuming to do one.