Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Barney & Kait Lin






This is not one my best creation as the weather has been so crazy lately. When I took on this order, it was hot everyday without a drop of rain but when the order was confirmed and it was time to mould Barney and pals, it rained! and rained! and rained! For your information, rain does horrible things to fondant. The fondant will not dry out and everything will be runny and sticky and in some cases, fall apart! Challenge is an understatement when I make Barney and pals.


Anyway, this is a lemon butter cake weighing in at 2.2kg and was sold for RM230.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: