Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My dinner on a rainy night....




That was my dinner.. a teriyaki salmon steak with some boiled vegetables and home made mashed potatoes and brown gravy... Well, have been craving for salmon steak for the longest time and finally had the time to get it done. Hehehe.. yes, I have been very busy with my orders lately. Nothing new but a lot of repeat.. the bestseller is still the endless summer, sinful and Rio! cake.. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all your support...

Now, let me get going with my salmon steak... nom.. nom.. nom.. nom.. nom... yummmms!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: