Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Baby's Full Moon...



























I like creating new designs.. Hehehehe.. and I did just that for this batch of full moon cuppies. These are the baby's mama's favorite twister cupcakes.. vanilla with lemon curd filling. The designs I made this round are ducky, Baby's feet, Baby's baju, Baby's sleeping theme... and they were sold for RM6 each or RM6.50 for individual packed cuppies.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

miruku said...

Wahhh... u make beautiful cup cakes! Cup cakes are not popular in Ipoh, how good if you stay here so i can order from you.

TheFusionTea said...

Lovely cuppies for tea time.

Food so delicious! said...

Hi Milka!! I enjoy reading your blog and wish I have such talents like you. Do drop me a line whenever you are in KL and will get some cupcakes ready for you.

Hi fusion Tea.. thanks! welcome to my humble blog

heyli said...

nice!! so pretty and all my favourite little things too.