Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

A Lilac Engagement




I have always wanted to do a cake for something lovey dovey... and in so many ways, GOD listens. I was just thinking about this the other day and the next day, I got a call from this lady who wanted a cake for an engagement party! This lady was very percise about how the design should be and color scheme and guess what?? it was similar to what I was dying to do!! Didnt I say GOD listens...

So, although the time frame given to make this cake was pretty short, I was blessed with good weather, no rain during the few days that I had to make the flowers and ice the cake. Everything was done in a jiffy and I had the cake ready before my dateline. It was a miracle! Hehehe..

This cake is a lemon butter cake weighing in at 2.75kg and is a fully covered with fondant. This cake was sold for RM250.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: