Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Take a Break!! Going to visit the Queen and have a cup of tea...






I will be there!!




I will be away from this week till June! I need the time off to see new things, experience new experiences, refresh my mind and creativity! So, dont miss me! think of what you would like to have me make when I get back... lalalalaa...




Yes, its going to be a great mother and daughter time...... yeeeehawwww!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bite Bite said...

enjoy and have a great trip :)

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Bite Bite!!!