Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pastry - Humble Quiche









Sometimes when I am in the mood, I will whip up a quiche or two and have them for dinner. I like my quiche rustic and simple.. not with plenty ingredients.. just simple ingredients like tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, cheese and of course egg..




I made this for a concert recital that my daughter was performing and when it was time to eat, the kids whalloped everything.. onions and all.. it's always a happy time to see kids eat everything! Hehehe..




I suspect the combination of nice buttery pastry that's flaky with the smooth custardy egg filling and all the nice crunch from the vegetable simply make it yummy for kids. (ok.. adults too!) Hehehe.. I must say that this is a comfort food..

I usually sell these quiches at RM5.50 each as they are packed with fresh slices of mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and 2 types of cheese. A minimum order of 10 pieces are required.






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

miruku said...

...and you'll be happy to see me eat everything too if you offer me this!