Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My Big Fat Chewy Chunky Cookie - it's awesome alright!!



Yup.. this cookie is a cure all, all time favorite!! yup, good to make when one is depressed and sad because it's so easy to make.. good to eat when one is down and feeling rotten because it taste soooooo goood!!, good to look at and smell heavenly when one is on a diet and have to resist such wicked temptations... Yup! this is it...

This big fat chewy chunky cookie has over the years gone thru many adjustments to arrive as it is today. For one, I cut down a bit of the sugar.. not too much, if not it will affect the chewiness.. added on lovely whole (mind you, not chopped or far far in between) round macadamias and generous handfuls of dark chocolate chunks. Yes, you heard me right.. dark chocolate chunks. I am not a fan of chocolate chips.. I find such tiny morsels very frustrating.. hence, always uses chunks whenever I can.... Hehehehehe...

So, when these chunks of dark chocolate melts into the cookie, it gives a heavenly aroma.. oooo.. and and and not forgetting.. when you sink your teeth into it..OOoooo..... heavenly!! and the nuts.. oooh.. you gotta try this!! The whole nuts just burst into this awesome nutty flavor in your mouth and together with the chunks of chocolate.. one cannot be faulted for thinking that one has died and gone to heaven!!

Yes, just like in any cookie, texture of the cookie is very important.. you cannot discount the fact that this cookie's texture is a winner.. really chewy but retain a light crisp on top simply make one eat till until drop! Hahahaha.,,.

Yes, these are being sold... and I have yet to work out the cost.. because I am busy stuffing my face with this cookie! Hahahahaha.. call to enquire..




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: