Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Continental Cake - Pandan with salted gula melaka







This is my creation after having a delicious locally made ice-cream... Hehehehe... I love this simply because the pairing of gula melaka and pandan is universal, as old as time.. but with a twist of sea salt, it has bring this old time classic to a whole new level.

This is delicious for those who are not cake eaters.. it's light and addictive. The sponge is made using simple traditional ingredients but with a modern twist! The result is simply... AWESOME! soft and moist and firm with a good bite to it. Nothing like commercial bakeries. As for the cream, it's something I experimented while I made Italian Meringue buttercream.. heh! heh! heh! and sea salt is god sent!

This cake is something I normally propose for those who would like to have a cake to celebrate but dont quite know how to appreciate a good buttercake.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: