Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I am back!



It has been nearly a year since I came in here and posted something! Time flies and during this period of "hibernation", I have experienced many new things, some good, some not so good and grown. In terms of creativity, I have grown tremendously! Hehehe.. I shall let the pictures speak for themselves.

So, after 1 year, I have made a promise to myself that I need to live more, be brave and bold, shed off some of my old self and make space for the new me. It's time for a new era! Heh! heh! heh! So, have a look at what I have been doing for the past year and tell me if they are good.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: