Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My Christmas Treats - Noel! Jelly

















I saw this mould and fell in love with it instantly! Apparently, you can bake a cake with this plastic mould but I am not keen to try.. plastic and heat spells trouble! So, instead, I have made a Noel jelly with it and I must admit, it takes skills to make those trimmings on Noel wreath.


This jelly is santan based and has all the Christmas colors making it an excellent gift during this festive season! This gift is up for grabs at RM45.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: