Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pastries - Country Quiche




I love quiche! I love quiche with lemonade as a quick snack on hot afternoons or parties. I love quiche with a nice cup of tea on rainy afternoons all curl up by the window with a book.

I love my quiche to be simple and not loaded with lots of meat. I love my quiche to have simple fillings like fresh mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese all encast in a savory, creamy egg custard that's just right in texture.

These darlings can be made into a big pie size or easy to eat sizes like those in the not very happening photo.... Each easy to eat sizes are selling at RM6 each. Additional fillings will be entertained at additional cost.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: