Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Banana & Lime Cuppies - New Flavour




Tried something funky recently.. Banana & Lime flavour cuppies!! I decided not to ice these cuppies as I wanted to taste the REAL taste and I must say, there is room for improvement. For one, I would like it to be more tangy, was disappointed that there was no lime taste whatsoever even though I put in a little bit of lime and lime rind. However, I must say that in terms of texture and moistness, it is really good!

So, I shall do this one more time, twig the recipe a bit and shall send out sample soon!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Yippeeyay said...

This banana lime thing sounded funny at first but it was totally love at first bite. The lime tangy-ness did not come through but it sure did taste different and if I may say so, better than a normal banana cup cake.

I guess, teh challenge would be how to merge icing on top of this yummy cake.

MachoMuchacho said...

The taste is simply awesome. Would love it to be a little bit less sweet but overall, very unique and addictive.