Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Local Delights - Kueh Nrng Koh!

















Traditional sponge cake.. that's what Kueh Nrng Koh means! I remember my grandma making this using a traditional spring looking thing to fluff up the eggs, whacking it till it is pale and creamy before adding flour and a bottle of ice-cream soda. How I would watch in awe and hope for a sip of ice-cream soda then. Sigh.. those were the days where I would sit patiently by the stove waiting for the lid to come off and see a happy smiling sponge cake....


Fast forward today, the traditional spring looking thing is now replaced by a powerful tool call Kenwood Master and preparation time is cut down by more than half! However, the sponge cake is still smiling like before...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: