Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Something for the men - Black Forest






I had quite a few request to make a Father's Day cake and came up with this age old classic for the men.. Black Forest cake.

When I said age old classic, I seriously mean the old fashion way.. with kirsch liqueur, the right amount of luxurious whipped cream, lots of dark pitted cherries, chocolate rice and of course, lots of sinful dark semi sweet chocolate curls! Ok... I missed out on the maraschino cherries but that is because the good quality ones are near impossible to find nowadays... there are plenty from China, which by the way, taste terribly lousy and horrible and no way am I going to use it on my cake!

This cake weigh in at 1.5kg and was sold at RM85..


Happy AhPa's Day to all Papas out there...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Jo said...

The cake is very very good! Havent eaten a true black forest cake for a very long time already. Everyone was fighting for more!

Didnt thought my tastebud will be awaken by your black forest...

Grace said...

This cake is best giler!! Damn kaw!!

Juliana said...

I hv good news and bad news. The good news is I finally tasted the true old fashion black forest cake. It taste very rich chocolate sponge cake and generous good quality dark pitted cherries. My family loves it. Now the bad news is they will never eat commercial cakes anymore. Only cakes from Foodelicious. $$$$!

Food so delicious! said...

Juliana,

Have no worries, loyal customers always get platinum treatment from me.... Heh! Heh! Heh!