Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Mango Mousse




Ok.. I was trying to be funky with the topping. I wanted to make swirls on the top but somehow, it didnt turn out quite nicely. Yes, the conventional way was to have the topping smooth and clear but that is pretty boring for me, hence my swirl twirl idea which wasnt quite there yet.

Anyway, this is a Mango Mousse cake with layers of vanilla sponge and mangoes flesh nicely piled up and enveloped in mango mousse. The feedback I got of this cake was that the mousse is light and flavourful (naturally! since it has quite a bit of mango puree in it) and the combination of sponge cake, mango flesh and mousse is "addictively yummy".

Personally, I am not a mousse person so, my comments dont count! Heh! Heh! Heh!... This cake was sold at RM75 and it is seasonal.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: