Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - Big Mc Mania!




I like this!! Very little icing and a lot.. I mean a lot of cake! Wahahaha... The "bread" is made from vanilla flavoured cupcakes and the "patty" is made from rich chocolate buttercake.. and of course the icing is fashioned to represent sauces... yellow for mustard, red for tomato sauce and green for lettuce.

Of course I cheated a bit with the icing.. I didnt squirt it all over the 'patty'.. just at the edge to give it a dripping effect over the "patty" just like how burger would look like.

These are sold for RM6.50 each with a minimum order of 12 "burgers". By the way, these burgers comes with its own container... just like how McDonald's did once upon a time.....





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

3Cs - Is a cake, creative and cute. Thanks for uniqueness ideas to give my guests to tell them they are special.