Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Party Food - Tuna Cups




You see these pretty cups? I made them using puff pastry. I have always wanted to try making these cups.. they are known as vol-au-vont. The art of making such cups is to make your puff pastry evenly.. meaning, rolliing out your dough in uniform thickness throughout. This is not easy to do at all!! If the pastry is not rolled out evenly, the pastry will not puff up in an uniform manner.. hence, no cup.. more like a loopsided cup or no puff up at all!!


Once I made the cups, I add in tuna.. tuna mixed with a little bit of everything to make it scrumptious.. Of course, you can let imagine run riot by having all sorts of filling instead of tuna.....


These are great for parties.. there is a minimum order of 45 pieces at RM2.50 each for savory and RM3.50 for sweet filling.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: