Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Awesome Threesome!






















Heh! heh! heh!.. what can I say?? Gerard is going to have a gggreeatt time... Hehehe..

This cake is specially ordered for Gerard to fulfil his dream... Awesome Threesome in rich sugee cake weighing in at 3kg. This cake was sold for RM450. Please note the man's thumb... hehehe..





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

Naughty naughty! did you get a thrill making this lol

Food so delicious! said...

Terri,

Hehehehe!! I did! How did you know? The weather was not very cooperative hence, it took me 5 days to make the awesome threesome.