Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Thai Pomelo Salad



The weather had been very very cranky lately! It's hot, humid and stale most of the time and this has render me very lethargic and sleepy, not to mention grumpy and no appetite... So, recently, when I saw pomeloes being sold, I bought them to make the above! Hehehhee.. the first time I had this was a long time ago somewhere in Phuket... and I remember it being very appetizing and refreshing..

This salad has very simple ingredients but when these are all blended together, it transform this dish into something delicious! Really really yumms....

Oh yes! this was also sold for a private party recently... call to check the price and availability.. pomeloes are not easily available..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

miruku said...

Most ipoh people don't eat pomeloes, it's too easy to get from here. lol.
(i kept thinking you went for the rally, that was so cool. salute)

Food so delicious! said...

Hehehehe... Ya, pomeloes are from Ipoh. I must remember to get some when I go Ipoh! Hehehe..

Yes, not bad eh.. now the whole world can see the true picture of Malaysia. Police brutality at best!!

Bite Bite said...

Hi Pearl,
Thanks for your wonderful meal and my guests love every single one of it.
The best part is, the one that doesn't take pamelo ended up having it.
Continue with what you are doing and it's going to be a success :)
Cheer,
Andy

Food so delicious! said...

Bite Bite!

Great to hear that everyone loved the food! Hehehehe... thank you for ordering from me.

We must do tea soon!! Do our gossip session.

p3chandan said...

Emm...love pomeloes, can eat the whole fruit provided its sweet and juicy! Must try this delicious and refreshing salad, can get recipe from you Food?