Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Manchester United and the whole Fairies and Stars Wedding





The bride's brief to me for her wedding cake is..."Manchester United, Fairies and lots of stars" and after that, she smiled and said.."get creative and surprise me ok" And after that I never saw the bride.. Hahhahaha....  Nope, she didnt called to ask about her cake or what design I have came up with. 

On her wedding day, she was so excited to see her cake and when she finally saw her cake on the stage, she giggled with glee... and her brand new husband was so thrilled. Apparently, the Manchester United was what he has requested and he was happy to have his wishes incorporated with hers.. I thought that was a good start of a marriage.

All 3 layers are made of cakes. The football field layer is made of vanilla butter cake whilst the 2nd layer with fairies is a sugee cake. The final top layer is a fruitcake which had the whole works of marzipan and liquor and all. The bride in keeping with tradition, will be keeping this layer until the birth of her first child.. hehehe.. At the end of it all, I am glad the bride loved her cake..Awesome! was her response. 

This cake was sold for RM950.. and yes, the football field was left empty intentionally... hahahaha.. 






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: