Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Wickedly Sinful....




What got me making this was I dropped a can of dark pitted cherries and dented the tin badly. Now, you know what they say about dented tin cans.. so, with a whole can of dark pitted cherries opened, I had to quickly think of something to make with them.. hehehehe..

And since I had this horrible craving for chocolate and cheese.. I set out to make a brownie, all chocolaty with texture that is chewy marrying cheese that is rich and smooth. Halfway mixing the cheese mixture, I decided to throw in the dark pitted cherries for a good measure of flavour... While the whole "marriage" of cakes was baking, I was eagerly anticipating.. heh! heh! heh!.. The contrasting texture might just kaboomed on my face... hahahaa.

So, when the whole works of cooling down the cake and chilling was done.. heh! heh! heh!.. I cut into the cake and said a small prayer.. hahahaha.. please let it be good.. I got a craving to satisfy. The first bite just simply knock me off my feet and I had 5 pieces after that. Hahahaha..

I shared the whole tray with some of my most loyal customers and their feed backs were the same.. "cannot stop eating it!" hahahahahahaa..

This is for sale at RM100 per tray measuring 9"x9"... Awesome!







Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: