Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Wedding Gifts




Oh yes, it has been a very busy month for me! I had these cuties to get ready for delivery and thank God I had my aunt around who helped cut and wrapped and packed. At the end, all 600 pieces was ready to go sit prettily at the dinner tables of guest at Melody's wedding. Hehehehe..

This is a light fruitcake but nevertheless, terribly yummy and addictive. Have you ever heard of fruit cake being addictive?? Sigh.. I havent until I made this. An old recipe that is easy to make and didnt require a lot of work. However, it did require liquor but since there were Muslim guests in the wedding reception, the bride has thoughtfully requested for no liquor to be added.

These cuties are sold for RM4 each and just as Melody did.. you better buy more as guests will asked for more than a piece! hehehehe..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: