Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Mosaic Jelly




I love this! I love this! I love this!.. Hahahaha.. one of the easiest and prettiest jelly to make. EVER.

If there is any occasion where I have to bring something to a party and didnt have time, I will make this. I like it because for one, it's easy to make... and it's always impressive. For another, jelly always sells in a party due to our hot and humid, well, not so hot but still very humid weather these days. And if you have kids in the party, this is what they will go for.

The other reason why I love this is that I can split up the whole making process to suit my timing. I dont necessarily have to do everything at one go. I can split it up.. making the mosaic pieces first and when I have a window time of half hour, I can do the jelly to keep the mosaic in place. Terrific!

Oh yes, this jelly is open for ordering and a whole block can serve quite a few people during a party. Call to enquire!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: