Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My Christmas Treats - Spiced Plum Tart



The best time of the year for me is November and December... The weather is better, cooler actually, people get their bonuses and have more money to spend and my favorite merry making times..Christmas and New Year! So, to kick start my merry mood this month, I have this...












I love this! Juicy blood red plums nicely poached in rich spiced syrup with a very surprisingly light and smooth semolina cream all within the boundary of a melt in the mouth almond shortcrust pastry. Yummilicious!

I even make a few single serving ones drizzle with spiced syrup.....



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: