Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Festive Hampers



Have a look at my creation for the recent Hari Raya season...












This picnic basket was specially created for an outdoor loving person... A bottle of sparkling juice or imported cordial, 2 different types of homemade cookies, 350gm of Australian dried apricots and most definitely a box of belgian chocolates, all at RM300.












This hamper has a bottle of sparkling juice, 2 different types of homemade yummilicious cookies, 350gm of Australian dried apricots, a bottle of homemade addictive spicy acar, 2 boxes of imported chocolates and a choice of homemade cake at RM400.


This is a very dainty selection of all homemade goodies... spicy acar, 3 different types of cookies all snugly packed in a hand woven basket. This was sold at RM200.






The
great thing about my creation is my customers are given a free hand to dictate what they would like to have in their hampers and this adds personal touch. Anyway, there are a few more hamper variants which I have yet to upload (lazy is part of the reason, mood is another...) but I will get it done one of these days... Sigh..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My word what a lovely hamper set you have here, with such mouth watering contents! and the presentation is excellent.

Every Christmas time I tend to purchase Christmas Hampers for most of my close family and friends and usually wait for the marks and spencer sale to start so I can get my hands on a fair few all at once.