Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Piggies & Gang













Nigel wanted piggies and chocolate cake for his birthday and I came up with this! The piggies are made of fondant and they are in all sorts of position! 1 of each lying down on its side, lying on its stomach, sitting down, squatting and... 1 is stuck with its butt on the cake! As for the cake, it is the awesome midnight dreamz cake...

This cake was sold at RM85.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family love this cake ...everyone said that it's better than all of other chocolate cake they have taken..My sis even "ta pau" for her chocolate cake lover boss...yum yummmmm