Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cinnamon Roll Doggy










Apparently this is quite a happening character from Sanrio and I was asked to come up with a cake with this character for an 8 years old girl. So, I made a very funky marble cake which has chocolate, vanilla and lemon flavor and paintakingly drew the "main character" aka Cinnamon Roll Doggy on a piece of fondant and transfer it onto the cake. The end result I must say, is well worth it! And.. I thought some butterflies, ladybirds and some piled up cinnamon roll wont do any harm at the sides of the cake...

This cake weigh in at 2kg and was sold for RM220


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Radiance said...

The cake is excellent! Simply excellent!

Finally a butter cake like it is should to be. Everyone enjoyed the cake very much and the birthday girl and her friends were overjoyed.

Thank you.