Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pastries - Cheese Tarts






Let me show you Cheese tarts in production....














Cheese tarts ready to be served..







OK... the above is nothing fanciful.. just some cheese tarts that I made but with a Foodelicious! twist.. instead of the blueberries filling, I made mine assorted! Some with strawberries, lemon curd and dark chocolate and the result was.... it all got whalloped/gobbled/whacked/telan-ed/chomped up before I could do a good photography out of it. Hence, I have only those 3 pictures above.. sigh...

Comments for these "tartties" were generally good.. delicious.. yummy but there were also a few who feel that it was simply too tangy (sour la tu) for their liking... Hmm.. perhaps I should make them less tangy and more like those sold outside? What do you people think?

Anyway, these are for sale.. RM3.00 each with a minimum order of 12 "tartties"...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Andy said...

I tried and I like it! Very yummy especially the strawberry ones. Can get addicted to eating such luxurious tarts.

Anonymous said...

Having somethin tangy to balance the cheese would make those tarts less 'jelak'. A breeze of difference from those in retail. Those who prefer less tangy can opt for other flavours mar.

Food so delicious! said...

Anonymous,

Yes! that's what I thought when I twitch the original recipe by adding lemon juice. Cream cheese without lemon juice can be very "jelak" and dull.