Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

French Macaroons - Vanilla with salted caramel filling




French macaroons are different from the macaroons I have always made. The difference is these macaroons have some form of grounded nuts in it and normally, it is almond. For this variant, I thought I will stick to a plain macaroons and let the filling shine! Hehehehe.. I made the most easy but terribly addictive salted caramel.. and I am so proud of it!! Now, you know why I made plain macaroons?

Anyway, back to the macaroons.. I am very happy that I was successful on my first attempt at this and was very surprise that it was super easy. The macaroons has a very delicious but delicate, egg shell-like crust that yields to a moist and airy interior. I can eat these macaroons just like that without the filling! It is so yummy!!!

As for the filling, the salted caramel is luxurious! The texture is simply smooth and the taste is very addictive. The recipe says try not to drink it.. restrain yourself! And I now understood why. It is rebelliously awesome and I nearly couldnt restrain myself... even though I dont have a sweet tooth.

So, combine these two together, it is most definitely kick ass awesome! I let the pictures speak for itself.. Yummmms! Yummmms! Yummms! Yummmms! Yummms!






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

calisson said...

So where is the recipe?

Anonymous said...

Yes, wondering the same thing...

Anonymous said...

still no recipie...

Anonymous said...

we need that recipe!!!! Please!!!!

Catherine said...

You're just like a magician. You don't reveal your secrets ;) Your macarons look so delicious...

Cathy
French online