Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Opposites attract! A chocolate with Tangerine Mousse cake




Yes, this is an opposites attract creation! Dark and pale, rich and light, sweet and tangy.. It is most definitely more than yummms for this cake.

The fact is, I have always wanted to marry chocolate with Tangerine and yes, was itching to do this cake for the longest time.. So, when the opportunity came to make this cake, make I did!!

It is a fairly simple cake of chocolate sponge and tangerine mousse but the trick is the layering. It took quite a bit of "skill" to layer the sponge and mousse and I am glad I did it quite nicely. Hehehehe..

As for the taste, I must say, the dark and sweet chocolate sponge compliment the tangy and smooth but light tangerine mousse.. some people may not like it because the tangerine was a wee bit too tangy this time but oh well, I like it. A very refreshing change from the usual sweet cake. Something really awesome to eat during this hot, humid and irritating weather...

Opposites Attract! was sold for RM85.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: