Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Our Dinner on a Hot Hot night...

























I was at the supermarket after work to grab some dinner and decided to make pizza... I made a thin crust and thick crust pizza! I have chicken pepperoni, fresh mushrooms, lots of herbs, cheese and tomatoes in my pizza.. simple yet very yummy.. My daughter and me together with my grand aunt had these yummy pizzas for dinner. It was indeed a great dinner..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bite Bite said...

you should have called :)

Food so delicious! said...

Bite Bite...

Next round I call.. you zoom zoom over and eat together gether ok..