Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

2011 is HERE!!




2010 had been a great year for me.... For one, I was tested and yet shown the way to conquer my challenges. For another, my faith in the almighty strengthens many folds.. "I can do all things through HIM who strengthens me" ring in my head every time, may it be when I have a very challenging order to do or difficult times in my personal arena.

2010 had offered me plenty of new challenges to improve my skills.. I was teased with new ideas, more complicated designs and concept and am glad that I was able to learn and improve as I work on these challenges. I am also very glad that I have lovely clients who allow me the room to create and improve. I thank every single one of my clients, no matter how small they are for their support..

2010 had also strengthens my confidence in myself... I am more calm and stress free even at the most testing moments.. I have learnt that I shouldnt allow nitty gritty obstacles to "scar" my beautiful life. I should instead turn such nitty gritty obstacles into opportunities to make my life more beautiful.. hence, I have learnt to laugh off mean and shitty people around me and in the process, make them feel nothing more than what they are suppose to feel, shitty and idiotic! Hahahaha.. sharpening my sarcastic skills? Perhaps! Although I have been told I am near numero Uno in that area...

And now, 2010 has ended and a chapter has closed, I thank the almighty that I have been blessed endlessly and that 2010 has been colorful and fruitful. As a new chapter, 2011 begins, I look forward to another colorful and challenging year. I have learnt that challenges are the essence that make life worth living!

Welcome 2011.... it is going to be a GREAT year! Watch me do greater things.. better designs and creation.. better ideas and concept.. Yes, my mind is like a runaway train with ideas!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: