Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Van Gough - A twirl and a swirl for a cheesecake!




I was in a very arty farty mood when I created this cheesecake. I wanted something to suit the friend I was making this cheesecake for. It was a friend whom I have known for 25 years!! This friend always reminded me of something that is fanciful and fun and I had this idea of having strawberry compote swirl together with blueberry and apricot puree on a cheesecake and the look was exactly what I would like to make for my friend.

The taste of this creation is also simply divine.. The 3 different types of fruits in its different texture combine very well with the cheesecake I made which is light and luxurious. The whole effect is further enhanced with a chocolate cookie base. As for the taste, I must say it is terribly yummy... I took 2nd helping!! Wakakakakaka...

This cheese cake is priced at RM95.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

what an original and artsy looking cake! thumbs up!

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Terri! Welcome to my blog...