Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Gong Xi! Gong Xi! Gong Xi...




This is Kueh Bangkit.. I have been selling this for the last 2 years and the response has always been overwhelming. This is sold at RM26 per container and believe me that there are a lot in that container..


Biscotti.. Almond biscotti actually. This is my new creation for this Gong Xi Fa Cai season. It is not hard to make.. but I need to borrow my friend's slicer to do it. Commercial slicer that is.. Hehehe... yes, the steps involved is a bit tedious but the result is well worth it.. it produced thinly sliced biscuits that are crispy and addictive! This is sold at RM24 per container.


Tarts!! Yes, pineapple tarts... this year, I have decided to do rolled up tarts instead. Reason being is cost. The usual open faced tarts are more expensive to make and with the ever raising cost of goods, I doubt anyone will want to buy those tarts. Where else, this cost lesser to make and since I was able to come up with a pastry that is light and doesnt coat the tongue, I was excited to make this for sale this year! This is sold at RM32 per container that will have approximately 40-42 pieces.

With these yummy cookies, I am all ready for Gong Xi Fa Cai!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: