Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Fruit Cake - Spring Range





I made this the other day.... yup, since Christmas season is finally done, I have quite a bit of time in my hands to try.. invent.. create... experiment and I came up with this new fruitcake!
I had some dried apricots and cranberries lying around and decided to soak them in rum together with raisins and lemon peel thinking I would make something funky like bread pudding with them... but as I was munching on my last piece of fruitcake, I thought why not make it into a fruitcake.. and fruitcake it was! Hahahaha..

The flavor is light and easy to eat.. the texture of the cake is very moist and the blend of fruits were just right.. giving it a citrus flavor twist and the best part is that the taste is not sweet and heavy.. I must say that this range is a very addictive.

This is good for fun eating.. for little parties that people sit around and need something light to nibble on..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: