Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Carousel of Happiness...



Time really fly.. it was less than a year ago that I was commissioned by Irvin's mama to make cuppies for his full moon party. Irvin was a very handsome baby and I came up with 6 very cute design to compliment Irvin. Irvin's mama was so impressed and thrilled! Hahahahaha...

A year later, today, I made Irvin's first birthday cake. Yes! hehehe.. Irvin's mama "booked" my time for his cake when Irvin was 7 months.. hehehe.. she was excited to see what I would come up with. Whenever she enquire about the design, I keep telling her it's a secret... she will get to see it on Irvin's birthday. Irvin's mama is a very sporting lady.. she laughed and very happily agreed to the price I quoted her..

On the day Irvin's mama came to pick up the cake, she was stunned! she was speechless! she was quiet for awhile and when she finally said something, it was.."WOW!! Irvin is a very lucky boy! The cake is more than awesome!! Thank you! thank you!" Hahahahhaaha..


The biggest joy about doing what I am doing is receiving all sorts of compliments and having a customer turn into a friend. I measure my success thru the joy in the child's eyes when he or she receives my cake or the squeal of happiness from my customers or the generous recommendation of my work to their friends.




Anyway, back to Carousel of Happiness cake, Irvin's dad was a bit apprehensive about whether they will end up with a lot of cake, as this cake is rather large, weighing in at 5.2kg and they didnt have that many guests.. approximately 50 guests.. When the party started and after the cake cutting do, he didnt have anything to worry about! Hahahaha.. according to Irvin's mama, the cake was "polished" off.. everyone taking more than 2 helpings and the combination of Orange butter cake with a swirl of chocolate was simply fabulous. Everyone love it! Yay!!


Hahahaha... Irvin's mama told me that this round, her maid was clever to bring along a plastic container to pack up some pieces of cake for the Irvin and Ian.. a lesson she learnt from Ian's recent birthday party where the whole cake was gone before either Irvin or Ian had a chance to eat. Hehehehehe... now, that, is success!


This cake was sold for RM550 and it took a total of 12 hours to get it done. All 12 hours was well worth it.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Irvin's mama said...

The cake taste so good!!Superbly good I must say!! Everyone loved the cake. Kids and adults went for more than 2 helpings.

All the mothers went on taking pic of the cake!! Well done!! well done!