Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Tangerine Cheesecake with a swirl of chocolate...



Tangerine and Chinese New Year are twins!! hahahahaha... I was asked to create something interesting for a friend's open house party.. something easy to eat and refreshing.. and me being me, wasnt happy to just pick out one of the many cakes I have made.... so, while I was cracking my head, an idea came to me..... slices of tangerine! Hahahahaha...slices of tangerine sitting on a cheesecake....


So, to make it really interesting, I revised the normal cheesecake and added a big slosh of orange and tangerine juice, a tiny slosh of orange liquor, lots of orange peel and when I taste test it, I still felt something is missing.. something to give it a boost... what??!! what??!!!... until I saw my Green & Blacks staring back at me... ooooooo....

And with a 80% cacao chocolate in hand, I melted that and swirl it into the cheesecake... Viola!! you never could have guest that a tiny swirl of chocolate could create such an effect! It was explosively awesome! Hahahahahahaa...


So, with the slices of tangerine stuck in my head, with the cheesecake all made up.. with a small secret nicely tucked in the cake.... I went about to create what I have in mind.... The above! Hahahahahaa.... it was simply spectacular if I may say so! and as for my friend.. she was beaming like a child with her first angpau! Hahahahaha..


This is on sale for RM110... heh! heh! heh!.... for an explosive CNY treat.. why not??


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: