Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - Mehndi





These were ordered for a pre-wedding party. The bride was interested in having something different from the usual design but not too way out. Hahahahaha!!! I am always amazed by such request.. so, I got a glimpse of her wedding preparation and something trigger my creativity.. Hehehehe..


These twister cuppies are made in mehndi motive and the colors are in tune with the bride's clothes. Hehehehe.. the bride was impressed!


These twister cuppies in lemon curd was sold for RM6.50 each with a minimum order of 16.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: