Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Comfort Food - Beef Pies











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is what I made with my leftovers of beef stew. Sometimes, we just gotta improvised and create something new from a already bored dish. Hehehehe.. Yes, with rising cost of living and issue with excess waste by us, human, we just gotta get creative!
 
So, with some leftovers, I set out to create my beef stew pie which uses shortcrust pastry instead of puff. If I have to chose between these 2 pastries, I will always take shortcrust. It's a healthier pastry compared to puff. Yes, if you bake and see the amount of oil oozing out of puff pastry, you will switch to shortcrust. The oil used in puff pastry is really sticky and frankly, I always imagine it in my stomach and dont like the picture!
 
Oh yes.. picture... hehee.. my guests and monster polished off all the pies and they are happy as a bee with this pie. I pair it with healthy steamed vegetables like brocolli and cauliflower, fresh cherry tomatoes.. Yumms!!
 
If you are wondering.. yes, these pies are for sale at RM8.90 each with a minimum order of 10. The steamed vegetables are not included!
 
 
 
 


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: