Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Something pretty for Hot Hot Days





These days are crazy hot!! The sun is blazing brightly, the heat is exceptionally high and painful if you are outdoor and the humidity is all time high.. Everything turns bad fast in such heat. Appetite is also all time low with everyone trying to battle the heat with liquid..

On such times, I only want to eat cold stuff.. koniyaku jellies, all sorts of jellies.. ice lollies, ice creams ooh.. all the sinful cold sweet stuff which is bad for the waist! Hahahahaha... but who cares! I shall sweat it off from the heat.

 Anyway, recently a friend went to Tokyo and got me some preseved Sakura flowers... The flowers are preserved in lots of salt and at the first sight, they dont look impressive  but after washing off the salt and soaking it a bit, the flowers bloomed looking very pretty and delicate..

When I saw the flower floating prettily in a cup of water, I was inspired to make a pretty koniyaku just like what Terry from http://hungerhunger.blogspot.com/ did.  Hehehehe... I think it's just so pretty on a hot hot day... 


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: