Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Comfort Food - Beef stew with home made focaccia bread








Every week I will make a loaf of focaccia bread for my monster and myself.. I usually bring to office and indulge in a bit of luxury with Gouda cheese on toast. It's a real yummy treat especially on a working morning. However, this week, I wanted something different with my focaccia bread. I wanted somethinng comforting... and my mind immediately turn to a warm comfy food of beef stew.

My style of beef stew is simple to make and has lots of vegetables that I like, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini.. the gravy is flavorful and best with bread...ooo... Yes!! this is really good on rainy nights or simply for dinners infront of TV...





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: